Shipping & Returns
Telesound Shipping and Returns
Delivery: Every effort will be made by Telesound to deliver the goods on time. Orders received before 2pm on a week day will be dispatched same day providing the goods are in stock and the Terms and Conditions have been met. Telesound will notify the Purchaser if for any reason there will be a delay in supply and the Purchaser will have the right to cancel the order within 24 hours. Freight Forwarding Companies used are to be the choice of Telesound unless instructed by the Purchser. Telesound cannot be held responsible for late deliveries of goods caused by circumstances beyond their control. Any goods short delivered or damaged in transit must be notified to Telesound and their Freight Company immediately.
Goods Returned: No goods will be accepted for return without prior authority of Telesound. Request for credit of returned goods are subject to the following.
1. Goods are returned within 7 days of invoice date.
2. Full details of reason for return accompanied by copy of invoice and date supplied.
3. Return freight must be paid by the Purchaser, unless otherwise agreed by Telesound.
4. Returned goods must be in saleable condition with undamaged original packaging if applicable.
5. Indented items, specially ordered and custom made products are not returnable for credit.
If you require further information regarding Shipping and Returns please contact: The Management firstname.lastname@example.org